• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Deals on lift tickets when you present a boarding pass

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello fellow divas. I saw this article this morning and thought I would share it because while skiing is awesome, skiing for free is even better :smile:. Basically certain mountains will give free or discounted lift tickets when you present a boarding pass. In general the free lift ticket is for the day you arrive or the day you depart and the boarding pass has to be from a certain airline (most of the discounts apply to people traveling on Alaska Airlines). https://thepointsguy.com/guide/how-to-ski-for-free-with-your-airline-boarding-pass/

marzNC

Angel Diva
Thanks for posting! It's a more interesting list for folks who live in the west. Coming from the east, these are the ski areas/resorts that caught my eye. Although it might be hard to arrive early enough in Reno to make it to Squaw/Alpine in time to ski much.

I did the free skiing with boarding pass at Park City once back when that was an option. My ski buddy and I met up at SLC airport late morning. I already had the rental car by the time his flight got in. We skied for a couple hours. But only had about an hour before the upper mountain lifts were shutting down so it was good that PC has a few trails with lights.

• Steamboat night skiing if flying into Hayden
  • Mt. Rose when flying into Reno
  • Squaw/Alpine for folks without Ikon
SQUAW/ALPINE FLY & SKI FREE DEAL
Guests arriving via commercial airline can ski or ride on the day of their arrival for free.

Present your same-day commercial airline boarding pass with a matching photo ID at the Ticket Office at Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows and receive a complimentary lift ticket valid on the same day you arrive
Lift ticket valid at both Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
If you do not have a paper copy of your boarding pass, please email an electronic version to [email protected]

Christy

Angel Diva
Alaska always had a deal with Sun Valley where you could ski free the first day, then you could choose either a half price group lesson the next day, or a day or performance demos. But this year they stopped! :( We ALWAYS did the lesson and usually ended up with privates since we go at slow times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly