• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

CW-X Insulator Stabilyx Tights on Sale Today at the Clymb for under $60

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Clymb.com has both the full length and 3/4 length CW-X Insulator Stabilyx tights on sale for $59.98. They only come in black with pink piping. I purchased these from another website a little over a year ago for more than $100 with shipping.

They are definitely tight - like Spanx for skiing, but offer great support for the knees, abs and lower back. The band running along the thigh is supposed to offer additional support. They are totally opaque, so you could wear them alone for running. I layer them under my soft shell pants, and on super cold days, add a pair of stretchy fleece-lined baselayers over them for added warmth.

Here's the link, but you may need to create an account to view the sale: https://www.theclymb.com/brand-even...l&utm_source=ET&utm_campaign=021913+inov-8+vC

naskis

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you, Blondeinabmw! Ordered! I was looking for these for myself. Earlier in the year I got a pair for my DH, who develops cramps mountain hiking in winter (had to talk him into wearing those first time!) But they proven to be "magical" - no more crippling cramps!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
We are long-time proponents and fans of CW-X here. This is an excellent price. Indulge! I haven't skied without mine in 5 years.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Thanks to the OP. I haven't seen anything of interest on the Clymb lately, so this morning I just deleted their email without checking.

However, I do need a new pair of CW-X, and thanks to you I managed to buy a pair before they sold out.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Snatched these up yesterday, thanks for the tip!! I've been waiting for a sale to get another pair! :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna