• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Cross Country Skiing

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi,That looks lovely!! I'm in the NE, close to Lapland Lake XC Ski, I used to work there, unfortunately it's been boney this winter, nothing as beautiful as what you're skiing on! Enjoy!

kmb5662

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am new to XC as of this year. Was hoping to get out a little more but with the abysmal winter we've had here in the east I've only managed to get out twice this season. My local XC center didn't even open this year due to weather + staffing shortages. :frown:

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Started getting into it again this season. I was able to get my kids into a Jr ski program too. It's a good workout and fun!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230204_110459643.jpg
    IMG_20230204_110459643.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 9

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love love love to nordic ski, especially.in Grand Teton national park, where dogs are wven allowed on one groomed 15 mile trail. Hoping to get cleared by doc to nordic soon even if the alpine has to wait.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
The last few years, we take our nordic skis with us when we go on alpine ski trips. Mostly we take classic as that's a no brainer with our skin skis. We'll take skate with us if we stay with our friends who have a wax set up. Anyway, it's great to nordic on a rest or travel day. Almost every ski area has a nordic area close by.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna