• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Covid Vaccine advice/Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
@nopoleskier, you are certainly entitled to believe what you want to believe. But like Lmk92 and others have said, I don't see anything but respectful discourse going on; I'm sorry you feel otherwise. And like many others, I have confidence in the vaccine. Yes, it's not perfect, but I believe it's better than the questionable remedies (like horse de-wormers and bleach) that some people are advocating. There are a lot of opinions, anecdotes, and theories circulating from a lot of different sources, and while we can be respectful towards one another while discussing them, not all of these are equal or valid. I'm sorry you have medical issues to deal with, and I wish you well.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Given that I live in North Carolina, I'm pretty aware of what's been going on in the southeast. Unfortunately, cancelling the trip is the best approach because of Delta and the way SC has handled COVID-19 in general.

I took a solo driving trip in the last couple weeks. I went north to Lake Placid via VA/PA and then back via NJ/DE/MD/VA. I drove to central NY in a day, and then back from NJ yesterday. The differences in the situation between the states I passed through is noticeable even only stopping at gas stations and rest stops. Even though I'm fully vaccinated, I'm keeping my distance from strangers in essentially the same way as I did a year ago before any vaccine was available.
We just got back from Wisconsin. There also was a noticeable difference in states. In Wisconsin there were many more adults and children masked, not so much for Iowa and Nebraska.

Right now I'm just sad, angry and frustrated that this disease has gotten so out of hand.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We are heading on a month long RV trip - leaving this Sunday. I’m not terribly concerned because -despite the RV camping style- it will be mostly outdoor activities. However, we will be attending my niece’s indoor wedding in South Dakota. I’m not going to lie; I have mixed feelings. But, I also have confidence in the vaccine so I decided to roll the dice. That’s why I got it after all; I wanted to return to normal life. I’ve had multiple exposures to Delta and so far so good. My niece is my only living blood relative outside of my son. I don’t plan to miss this!
So sorry that you've had to experience so much sorrow.

We are also going to S. Dakota in Sept. We are driving, it's only 6 hrs from here. We've rented a cabin in Custer and will be riding the Mickelson Trail so mostly on our own. The hitch is on Saturday we will be leaving our bikes halfway out on the trail and riding a packed school bus to return to Custer. The next morning we drive to Deadwood and ride another bus to get our bikes. Masks are required to ride the bus. With the case #'s going up in SD right now we're wondering if we should go. We've done this ride many times before and really enjoy it but it's not something we have to do.

Enjoy your nieces wedding. Stay safe.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
I’m sorry for being ignorant…. What’s CCP?

ETA … CCP in the context of COVID. There’s the virus: SARS-CoV-2, and the disease COVID-19. I don’t know what CCP is. Thank you!

Susan 76

Certified Ski Diva
Well I signed off this site when all the hate towards non vacc'd started, now saying my peace (piece) and probably leaving again. I'm sorry people know people that have died, I know over 100 that have had CCP and lived- from 17-99 the over 90 said "you don't want it" They all said the LACK OF MEDICAL ATTENTION Led to the virus getting worse- Dr's telling them to stay home and let it run it's course!
from the CDC "However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%."

In my county of 52,000 61 have died- all but 3 were murdered by our now disposed pervert governor who like 4 other Gov's mandated Positive be sent to nursing homes with No protection. Over 43% of ALL CCP deaths were in these 5 states nursing homes. Subtract them from the total and more people die of obesity! I didn't see the govt shutting down murder burger joints? they shut down mom and pop healthy restaurants. they shut down gyms, they said Stay inside locked up on stinky air. FRESH AIR and SUNSHINE ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!! Fact Over 85% of all deaths have LOW Vit D! TAKE YOUR VIT D and Zinc! Go outside in the sun!

Many of the people by me that had it, now have antibodies and have more immunity than the shot! Studies are proving that immunity after having it is the BEST immunity better than any shot. Many of the people by me that had it never knew they had it! All that had it 'bad" said their Dr's did NOTHING! Several are donating their antibodies and are saving others IF DR"S USE Antibody treatment early! My Dr. will not prescribe preventative drugs! As I well know, Without sick people Dr's are out of business (Watch the movie Patch Adams true story) Regeneron made by me is finally being used and saving people.

Yes it is a bad virus, yes if you have a poor immune system or comorbidity you are at risk. Yes even healthy people can die from it. My BFF just was recently infected by a vacc'd person! (happening more and more) IMO many Vacc'd are not careful and think they are immune they are not and are more dangerous than vacc'd. My BFF went to americanfrontlinedrs.com they prescribed Ivermectin, hydrocloroquine, zpack, nebulizer, ramp up Vit D, Zinc and drink pedolite for electrolytes- they told her to take drugs in specific order. she was exhausted first 3days and scared then on the 4th day she said she knew she'd be all right. 8th day she was eating tacos and FINE- took a few more days getting her strength back and is 100%

I also have an autoimmune disorder, have been highly allergic to all chemicals especially vaccines since birth. I am not risking getting the shot. I am taking my precautions. I've never had a flu shot and never been sick. I have a very strong immune system.

THE SAD NEWS: I know 3 women who were pregnant and they lost their babies at 7months just after 2nd shot. I have 1 friend Paralyzed after getting it. I have several elders that suddenly had major dementia and organ failure and are now dead after getting it. My medical friends are now reporting deaths of the vacc'd! I pray all my friends that have it in them are OK- it won't be known for years the long term effects of this new gene therapy type drug.

It is a personal choice to get it. Never talked about is that over 35 ,MILLION People have had CCP in USA and Lived. Following the Vaers site in US and Europe that only track a portion show thousands DEAD and Millions Maimed from side effects is alarming and not mentioned on our lamestream media, their agenda will not tell the truth. the FDA has allowed LOTS of Drugs to be approved only to find they kill people. All those TV commercials "did you take this drug or that" Now the manufacturer of these drugs nor the govt can be held accountable IF you have bad side effects! This tells me all I need to know. It is control, it is about Fear- it is political. Now wanting to arrest and detain people not vacc'd is just what Hitler did. FEMA has non vacc'd interment camps set up. All on the CDC Site- FOR REAL.

Since over 35 million Non Vacc'd HAD THE VIRUS AND ARE MORE IMMUNE THAN ALL THE JABS ON THE PLANET-- Since the CDC, Dr's ALL REFUSE TO Acknowledge this FACT Shows me this is about Control and PS the border is wide open and none are tested they are shipped all over the country!

@Susan 76 IF I had to take a shot- I'd get the J/J it is the most like a flu shot listen to my brilliant Dr Friend @Olesya Chornoguz she's on the front lines in research be safe, stay aware, ramp up your vitamin d, c, zinc and magnesium. talk to more people READ European news and if you want articles PM me.

Stay safe all, and no you don't have to ski with me, since I am so dangerous. The divide in the country and on here is to me is total discrimination. and I abhor discrimination. so C-ya
Nol
Well I signed off this site when all the hate towards non vacc'd started, now saying my peace (piece) and probably leaving again. I'm sorry people know people that have died, I know over 100 that have had CCP and lived- from 17-99 the over 90 said "you don't want it" They all said the LACK OF MEDICAL ATTENTION Led to the virus getting worse- Dr's telling them to stay home and let it run it's course!
from the CDC "However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%."

In my county of 52,000 61 have died- all but 3 were murdered by our now disposed pervert governor who like 4 other Gov's mandated Positive be sent to nursing homes with No protection. Over 43% of ALL CCP deaths were in these 5 states nursing homes. Subtract them from the total and more people die of obesity! I didn't see the govt shutting down murder burger joints? they shut down mom and pop healthy restaurants. they shut down gyms, they said Stay inside locked up on stinky air. FRESH AIR and SUNSHINE ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!! Fact Over 85% of all deaths have LOW Vit D! TAKE YOUR VIT D and Zinc! Go outside in the sun!

Many of the people by me that had it, now have antibodies and have more immunity than the shot! Studies are proving that immunity after having it is the BEST immunity better than any shot. Many of the people by me that had it never knew they had it! All that had it 'bad" said their Dr's did NOTHING! Several are donating their antibodies and are saving others IF DR"S USE Antibody treatment early! My Dr. will not prescribe preventative drugs! As I well know, Without sick people Dr's are out of business (Watch the movie Patch Adams true story) Regeneron made by me is finally being used and saving people.

Yes it is a bad virus, yes if you have a poor immune system or comorbidity you are at risk. Yes even healthy people can die from it. My BFF just was recently infected by a vacc'd person! (happening more and more) IMO many Vacc'd are not careful and think they are immune they are not and are more dangerous than vacc'd. My BFF went to americanfrontlinedrs.com they prescribed Ivermectin, hydrocloroquine, zpack, nebulizer, ramp up Vit D, Zinc and drink pedolite for electrolytes- they told her to take drugs in specific order. she was exhausted first 3days and scared then on the 4th day she said she knew she'd be all right. 8th day she was eating tacos and FINE- took a few more days getting her strength back and is 100%

I also have an autoimmune disorder, have been highly allergic to all chemicals especially vaccines since birth. I am not risking getting the shot. I am taking my precautions. I've never had a flu shot and never been sick. I have a very strong immune system.

THE SAD NEWS: I know 3 women who were pregnant and they lost their babies at 7months just after 2nd shot. I have 1 friend Paralyzed after getting it. I have several elders that suddenly had major dementia and organ failure and are now dead after getting it. My medical friends are now reporting deaths of the vacc'd! I pray all my friends that have it in them are OK- it won't be known for years the long term effects of this new gene therapy type drug.

It is a personal choice to get it. Never talked about is that over 35 ,MILLION People have had CCP in USA and Lived. Following the Vaers site in US and Europe that only track a portion show thousands DEAD and Millions Maimed from side effects is alarming and not mentioned on our lamestream media, their agenda will not tell the truth. the FDA has allowed LOTS of Drugs to be approved only to find they kill people. All those TV commercials "did you take this drug or that" Now the manufacturer of these drugs nor the govt can be held accountable IF you have bad side effects! This tells me all I need to know. It is control, it is about Fear- it is political. Now wanting to arrest and detain people not vacc'd is just what Hitler did. FEMA has non vacc'd interment camps set up. All on the CDC Site- FOR REAL.

Since over 35 million Non Vacc'd HAD THE VIRUS AND ARE MORE IMMUNE THAN ALL THE JABS ON THE PLANET-- Since the CDC, Dr's ALL REFUSE TO Acknowledge this FACT Shows me this is about Control and PS the border is wide open and none are tested they are shipped all over the country!

@Susan 76 IF I had to take a shot- I'd get the J/J it is the most like a flu shot listen to my brilliant Dr Friend @Olesya Chornoguz she's on the front lines in research be safe, stay aware, ramp up your vitamin d, c, zinc and magnesium. talk to more people READ European news and if you want articles PM me.

Stay safe all, and no you don't have to ski with me, since I am so dangerous. The divide in the country and on here is to me is total discrimination. and I abhor discrimination. so C-ya
No pole skier, I would be happy to ski with you!!! I respect a women’s choice to choose what is right for you

Susan 76

Certified Ski Diva
I agree.. People don’t even care if you have covid or not. As long as you have been vaccinated.
lol..

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
I have to ask - are you an immunologist or a physician? I am impressed that someone else can think that of CCP abbreviation, That is super cool!

I actually think @nopoleskier meant Covid by CCP abbreviation, I will not attempt to interpret the abbreviation.
No, I'm not a doc. I'm a lawyer, but I was suspected of having RA and remember the testing they did. I didn't have RA; the swelling and joint pain went away. Wasn't Lyme either, thank goodness.

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No, I'm not a doc. I'm a lawyer, but I was suspected of having RA and remember the testing they did. I didn't have RA; the swelling and joint pain went away. Wasn't Lyme either, thank goodness.
So glad to hear you didn't have RA! It's still impressive you remembered the terminology!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
just a side note: Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine are PROVEN help for Covid-

The fact that Dr's refuse to use it proves to me this isn't about our health- Thousands dead that could have been saved! What's sad is that since Dr's won't prescribe people are using animal version of the drugs (fyi- many human drugs are used on animals and visa versa- the dosage is different and can cause harm used incorreclty) Below are links to medical sites-BTW these are not from actors reciting scripts on TV...

BLEACH??? Only the lame stream media promoted that--I did hear about disinfecting the blood using UV (ultraviolet light) That is TRUE- UV is used to sanitize LOTS of things- here by me many use UV lights on their water supply to disinfect water. It's used to sanitize medical equipment, fruits veggies, meats. LOTS of things. And Yes there is a company (on the stock exchange) trying to figure out how to use UV to sanitize blood from virus- pretty cool technology.. I have a friend who's brother was deathly ill with a strange gut cancer. John hopkins that rebel research Hospital actually took many of his organs out and UV'd them! It did give him more time here on Earth. But no bleach - that's for emails right?

Antibody treatment. now working and Florida now is setting up sites all over the state to 'nip it in the bud' https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...s-monoclonal-antibody-clinic-in-ormond-beach/

It's really a shame that the powers that be are only promoting an experimental shot- yes experimental never before has mRNA been injected into humans in this way. Sadly Israel the most jabbed in the world is now showing it's not working. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

Virus' always evolve and mutate. this monster is here to stay- now finding out that it was created in a lab and let loose as Chinese New Year began- the largest migration of humans on the planet SHOULD give everyone the chills. Stay safe

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your input, @nopoleskier, and everyone else who's contributed to this thread.

I see we have a wide variety of opinions here, which has made for some interesting reading. I hope we've been able to give the OP the help and perspectives she was looking for, but I think this thread has run its course. So rather than see it go down the rabbit hole that leads to bickering and petty squabbles, I'm going to close it now. There are a lot of places out there where one can go for information and discussion of Covid treatments and so on, so if you want to pursue that, feel free. This is a ski forum -- not a medical or political site.

One more thing: I, along with a large portion in the medical community, do NOT endorse using Ivermectin for Covid. Last week 70% of the calls to poison control in Mississippi were for people who had taken it for the virus. So just don't.

A final word: there's tons of information about Covid and the vaccines out there, many from experts, a lot from questionable sources. (Side note: Don't discount the experts. They're considered experts for a reason.) Please view it all with with a discriminating eye. Consider where it came from, who's been involved, and what their motivations might be. Remember, all information and sources are not equal and should not be treated as such. Vet everything carefully, and do what's best for you and your family.

I wish you all good health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly