• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Copper Mtn. Question(s)

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Greetings all, I'll be skiing at Copper for 5 days at the end of the month. I'm staying in Frisco. Is there a shop(s)/ski check at the mountain where I can leave boots and skis overnight so I don't have to schlep them each day? I'm not looking for a free check - just convenience.

Any other recommendations/suggestions about anything are welcome. It has been 25 years since I've skied Copper. It has probably changed. :smile:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, there is a ski check at Center Village under Jack's bar at the Lost and Found desk. Don't know cost. If you ride the bus from Frisco the first stop will leave you off at Center Village. If you drive use the free parking lot. You'll walk less.

The only chair that is probably still there is Alpine, Resolution and Lumberjack. All the rest have been upgraded. The mountain hasn't changed, access easier runs at West Village, blues at Center, black and blue at East Village.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Last year there was one at the West Village, too, by the easier runs Guy in there gave us a super rate - think he only charged us $15 a night and we left three pairs of skis, as well as our poles/boots/helmets. That sound right @vickie? It seemed like he was freelancing the cost, so I don’t know what it really should have been, or even if it will still be there.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, $15 a night is about what we paid. His ski check algorithm was much like Ernest computing cost savings of Toyota's mpg.

Pay for 2 nights, get 1 free
2nd person of same gender free
Spouse of 1st person free
Wednesdays are free
Discount for cash
Discount because this isn't my regular job and I'm bored

We gave him a hefty tip.

Jenny

Angel Diva
We did, indeed. And he also let us leave our bootbags there during the day.

I suspect the "I’m Bored" discount was the greatest portion of his calculation.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If using Summit Stage from Frisco it doesn't go to West Village. One can get there via one of the Copper local buses. That's why our friends use Center Village. At West Village when we go by sometimes the guy is open, sometimes he isn't.

Last edited:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Per a friend who uses the ski storage at Center Village is $20 per day for skis, additional $20 for boots. No week or monthly discount.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna