• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Mountain High Season Pass Giveaway!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is this contest just for US? Pretty amazing, it's a small group, and bonus that one of us would win (could be me, extra and double bonus).

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Is this contest just for US? Pretty amazing, it's a small group, and bonus that one of us would win (could be me, extra and double bonus).

Yep, just for US! So everyone's odds are pretty good!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Not an entry, a comment:
Winning this would really provide motivation for us to make it to Diva West. Even DH couldn't argue with that motivation. :cool:

Is there an emoticon for hoping?

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
omg, I can't believe it! I'm Thrilled! Thank you thank you thank you!

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats!!!!!! Alright, when are we heading up then??!! Can you play hooky one day so we can avoid the weekend madness?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna