• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Talvi X Bootbag Giveaway!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Kulkea is sponsoring another bag giveaway, just for us Ski Divas!

It's their Talvi X Bootbag, a roomy, high quality, durable bootbag that's just what you need to haul your gear to the slopes. I review it in this week's blog (go here).
kulkea-talvi-x-ski-boot-bag-women-green-sky-blue.jpg

Kulkea makes great stuff. I have a Powder Trekker Kulkea bag and I love it. It's well made, attractive, and nicely designed for holding all your stuff. So if I were you, I'd get in on this contest.

Entering is simple. Just go to the Kulkea web site, learn ONE FACT about either the company or this particular bag, and post it in this thread. That’s it. Easy peasy. (One entry per person, please.)

We’ll take entries here until 5PM (Eastern Time) on October 23, and the winner will be randomly selected later on that day.

Good luck!

* Note: Kulkea only ships to the 48 contiguous states (US). Sorry, non-US & Alaskan Divas.

MissySki

Angel Diva
There is a jacket grab on top to secure your outerwear without having to take up space inside of your pack.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Large volume top loading lightweight ski boot backpack for alpine ski boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Sleek patterned design with convenient front pocket. Meticulous construction and built to last.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Company was founded in 2009. And the pocket on the bag looks nice - wish my current one had that.

Bookworm

Angel Diva
Perfect timing! I just ordered an Althalon bag from STP but I’m not sure the quality will be too high so I’m not sure I will end up keeping it. I have been looking for a bag like this! This one, besides being made by a company whose founders have Finnish roots, will hold ski clothes as well as boots so that you can hit the ground skiing of the airlines lose your bag (my big fear when flying) ;)

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea is pronounced “cool-kee-ah,” which means “to go” in Finnish.

DD has the kids boot bag (Speed Star) and loves it. It is only 35L vs the 60L of the Talvi X, but you can fit more in it than you would expect.

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can pack everything you need in this bag for a trip due to the Big Top™ Central Compartment with extra large opening for ski pants, tops, base layers, helmet and goggles.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea was started by two brothers in Massachusetts in 2009.

So support a local small business!!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
The Talvi X is bigger than the Powder Trekker

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Talvi has been carried on and checked as luggage for airline travel. Kulkea cannot, however, confirm whether the Talvi will meet the requirements of any particular airline for carry-on luggage as these specifications vary by airline as well as internationally.

Marta_P

Certified Ski Diva
Kulkea has a ski boot duffle that is perfect for holding kids' gear. It has easy zipper pulls so the kids can easily get it open and start to get themselves organized.

snowskier53

Diva in Training
Kulkea has a 2 year warranty from the date of initial purchase for defects in material and workmanship. I think this is amazing, and the boot bag itself looks like it fits everything you could possibly need to take to the mountain. NICE job, Kulkea!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly