• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Talvi X Bootbag Giveaway!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"5 eye popping patterns and colors will get you noticed"

I personally liked the black and yellow ;)

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Kulkea is pronounced “cool-kee-ah,” which means “to go” in Finnish —though the company isn’t Finnish at all. I find this very helpful when in a ski shop and you ask to look at the blue kooolkay bag. Now at least I can pronounce it.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Has a padded back panel and extra wide comfort straps.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Fits up to size 29.5!
They can fit my 27.5 clown feet boots which are a tight fit in my current bag. :-D

LPski

Diva in Training
In the Finnish language, the word talvi means "winter".

This looks like such a great bag, and I'm in need of one this season!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump: Just a reminder...this contest ends at 5PM 10/23, so get your entries in now!

Jillbatt

Diva in Training
I love the zippered interior pouch. I like to pack the night before and always use spots like that for the essentials (like passes).

Duckie

Certified Ski Diva
Kulkea ski boot bags include boot storage areas designed specifically to accommodate the shape and size of alpine ski boots to maximize overall bag storage volume and increase boot ventilation.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yay! I can’t wait to see it in person, it sounds like a great boot bag.

And a huge thanks to Kulkea for having these great giveaways each year!

Jersey Ski Girl

Certified Ski Diva
Kulkea is sponsoring another bag giveaway, just for us Ski Divas!

It's their Talvi X Bootbag, a roomy, high quality, durable bootbag that's just what you need to haul your gear to the slopes. I review it in this week's blog (go here).
View attachment 11353

Kulkea makes great stuff. I have a Powder Trekker Kulkea bag and I love it. It's well made, attractive, and nicely designed for holding all your stuff. So if I were you, I'd get in on this contest.

Entering is simple. Just go to the Kulkea web site, learn ONE FACT about either the company or this particular bag, and post it in this thread. That’s it. Easy peasy. (One entry per person, please.)

We’ll take entries here until 5PM (Eastern Time) on October 23, and the winner will be randomly selected later on that day.

Good luck!

* Note: Kulkea only ships to the 48 contiguous states (US). Sorry, non-US & Alaskan Divas.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna