• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Ski Boot Bag Giveaway

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Kulkea is sponsoring a giveaway of one of its terrific Powder Trekker boot bags, and it's just for us Ski Divas!

Made of durable, weather-resistant material, Kulkea boot bags are known for their outstanding features. There's a place for everything. There are ventilated boot pockets with side zippers that make boot removal easy, a large central compartment for all your big stuff, a special pocket on top for your goggles, even separate compartments for each glove so you don't leave one behind. I especially like the retractable sling for your helmet, so it doesn't take up valuable space inside the bag. (More about Kulkea's Intuitive Packing System here.)

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 8.57.41 AM.png

Entering is simple. Just go to the Kulkea web site, learn ONE FACT about them, and post it in this thread. That’s it. Easy peasy. (Oh, and one entry per person, please.)

We’ll take entries here until 5PM (Eastern Time) on December 15, and the winner will be randomly selected later on that day.

Good luck!

* Note: Kulkea only ships to the 48 contiguous states (US). Sorry, non-US & Alaskan Divas.

Last edited:

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea (cool-kee-ah) is the Finnish word meaning “to go.”

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"We manufacture using high quality materials that withstand the rigor of snow sports."
Looks like they make good stuff!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Our research is devoted to creating unique functions and features ideal for going to and from the mountain.
(I so need a boot bag)

Jenny

Angel Diva
I like their Pack Release:

Stop Fighting Shoulder Straps! Easily dislodge the Boot Trekker or Powder Trekker by unbuckling either of the two Pack Dislodge Buckles located on the shoulder straps.

So much easier than wrestling your way out of the straps!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The features in the Boot Trekker are so vast that you could easily pack for an overnight trip with all but your skis inside and be ready to go.”

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Located in Massachusetts according to their social media presence. Always happy to support a US company!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Has special pockets for gloves: The Boot Trekker includes two easily accessible pockets designed and designated for gloves to ensure they aren’t left behind.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Zippered pocket for face masks and bandanas

Tvan

Angel Diva
There are transparent inner pockets that let you store small items that usually fall to the bottom of ski bag compartments.

"The Trekker Line and Speed Pack include transparent inner pockets along the inside of the main pocket for keeping track of sunscreen, lip balm, snacks, tools, waxes and other small items."

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
They use their experience as skiers, snowboarders and lovers of the outdoors to create tough, smartly designed, technically advanced products that enhance the most important part of the entire experience; time on the snow.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Research is devoted to creating unique functions and features ideal for going to and from the mountain.

Scaredy-catSkier

Diva in Training
It has the Mammouth Mouth that makes it great for me and all of my bulky stuff. Top-to-Bottom Access. Kulkea ski bags are designed around a super wide mouthed top…

Love this bag!

compost

Certified Ski Diva
The Powder Trekker fits Ski boots up to Mondo 28.5

And they do not ship to Canada, so I have no way to obtain this amazing bag. Such a bummer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly