• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Ski Boot Bag Giveaway

mustski

Angel Diva
"Not Just on the Bottom. Kulkea uses generous amounts of high quality tarpaulin on the bottom, sides, front and back of its packs for water protection and durability. "

Gosh, I need this on all my bags! This sounds like a bag that could actually survive ME!

DRG

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea includes added features like glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls on the Boot Trekker bag.

This is fantastic if you are ever finishing up after the sun goes down!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Transparent inner pockets - for those of us who absolutely lose stuff in the yawning blackness that is the bottom of their bag! :frusty:

Mwebb0703

Diva in Training
"The Powder Trekker combines Kulkea’s highly regarded Intuitive Packing System with lightweight technical fabrics and sharp designs to provide an extremely organized, large volume, lightweight and stylish ski boot bag."

canski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Extended zippers allow the ski boot pockets to open wide for quick and easy boot access.

And I really need a new boot bag! Looks great!

COchick

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Their bag The Powder Trekker was an Editor's Choice pick by On the Snow for 2015, and had rave reviews from a BUNCH (technical term) of other companies that tried them out.

Xinga

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea was founded by skiers!

The Powder Trekker looks like an awesome pack.

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
as MarzNC says, two glove pockets so you don't leave one behind. In my case, that means having a right AND a left, rather than two rights or two lefts. (But two wrongs still don't make a right, right?)

KrissyMissE

Certified Ski Diva
Kulkea (cool-kee-ah) is the Finnish word meaning “to go.”
This is the second Finnish word to make it into my vocabulary this Fall. Koselig is the first and I'm seeking to foster that vibe.

snow cat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is a helmet sling so you can ventilate your helmet. And the sling is stretchable and comes out from a zippered lower pocket on the Trekker Line of ski boot bags to securely hold and carry the helmet on the pack’s exterior.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna