• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Micro Pack Multi Sport Backpack Giveaway

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Kulkea is sponsoring another bag giveaway, just for us Ski Divas!

It's their brand new Micro Pack Ski Backpack, a super low profile, lift-friendly, lightweight backpack for skiing, hiking, biking, snowshoeing and other action sports. I review it in this week's blog (go here).

micro-pack-sport-ski-backpack-kulkea.jpg

Kulkea makes great stuff. I have a Powder Trekker Kulkea bag and I love it. It's well made, attractive, and nicely designed for holding all your stuff. So if I were you, I'd get in on this contest.

Entering is simple. Just go to the Kulkea web site, learn ONE FACT about either the company or this particular bag, and post it in this thread. That’s it. Easy peasy. (One entry per person, please.)

We’ll take entries here until 5PM (Eastern Time) on October 29, and the winner will be randomly selected later on that day.

Good luck!

* Note: Kulkea only ships to the 48 contiguous states (US). Sorry, non-US & Alaskan Divas.

Last edited:

newboots

Angel Diva
Kulkea’s Tandem Bag was reviewed on theskidiva.com!

It was hard to choose a fact and leave, though. Innovative designs all over their website.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
  • Vision Swap™ – Swap lenses or goggles for sunglasses.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I like smaller packs!
  • Security Pocket – Keep keys, credit cards and cash safe in a rear entry back panel pocket.

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ooh this pack looks great and I could use a new one. my fact:

It has a lip balm pocket on the shoulder strap.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is a cool feature for hauling everything from the car to the lodge:

Snaps onto the Boot Trekker bag.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Super low profile, lift-friendly, lightweight backpack for skiing, hiking, biking, snowshoeing and action sports.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds like a good safety feature
Pack Release™ – Easily remove the pack with shoulder strap mounted dislodge buckles

socalgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really liked the well thought out pockets. A place for all your things and everything in its place. One of my favorite features is the sternum strap with the built in whistle. I LOVE having this safety feature and wish more companies would utilize it.

CrystalRose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My fact about the Micro Pack- It comes in 3 color options: Grey, Black and Cardinal Red; Smoke Blue and Black; Neon Green and Red.

I like the Smoke Blue and Black :smile:.

merrydog

Angel Diva
I've been looking at smaller packs, maybe this would fulfill the quest?

Actual Dimensions: 17.5”H x 8.75”W x 3”D

SkiQT

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pack Support – Padded and contoured back panel, shoulder straps and sternum strap

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I own the Powder Trekker. I bought it a few years ago because my old Line bootbag was finally toast.

I love this bootbag. The pockets are arranged well for the kind of use I give a bootbag. I go into the bag multiple times a day and switch things out. As an instructor I have to change out of my work jacket for free runs when not skiing; this bag allows me to stuff my other jacket inside it fast when I make that switch. The pocket placement is just right for getting liners and food and my water bottle in and out when I take breaks. The cloth it's made of appears to be indestructible. The color (teal) stands out in a rack full of bags; I can always find mine in the crowded storage areas. When I bought the bag, I was happy to give my business to a company that takes design so seriously.

Oh, and when I need to stuff two jackets into it (yes, sometimes I need to do this), plus boots and helmet and everything else, there's the helmet sling. That allows me to put the helmet on the outside so that extra jacket will fit in the large pocket. Bravo, Kulkea!

mustski

Angel Diva
I, too, love this pack! As someone who hates the helmet on my head except while skiing. I liked the helmet loops: Strap a helmet to the pack using the side loops.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Who needs a Micro Pack?
Skiers, Riders, Bikers, Hikers and action sports enthusiasts looking for a minimalist backpack to carry neccesities for a day on the hill or outdoors.

snow cat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Micro Pack has dedicated holster to hold water bottles instead, perfect for friends I know who do not like the refillable with hose and mouthpiece.
  • Hydration Holster – Hydrate with a large refillable or two water bottles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly