• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Ski Bag Giveaway

snow-smile

Diva in Training
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, rugged yet refined and manufactured with highly durable materials, Kulkea has redefined the gear bag category.

Margaritamarcia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kulkea has been to the beach and to the tippy top of Mt. Washington. A most versatile piece of equipment ! The heated boot bag makes getting into boots so much easier. The brothers have “done good!”

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
DING DING DING....LADIES, WE HAVE A WINNER!

The random number generator has spoken! And the winner of the Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Ski Bag is.......

LIQUIDFEET!!!

:fireworks::dancing::fireworks:

Congratulations, Liquidfeet, and thanks to all for playing.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love this ski bag. It's really well-designed.

A photo from me is pointless, because right now it's just a folded up blob of fabric and plastic on my floor in the basement. The website's images are better for showing what it looks like.

I think I can stuff a ton of clothing into this thing, and am hoping that when loaded up it won't be as hard to roll through the airport as other roller bags. Using it will reveal how it rolls. I've had to jury-rig a special strap on my previous roller bag just to handle the weight, even given the presence of wheels. I'm betting I won't have to do that with this one. After putting it to use in late January for a trip I have planned, I'll post here and let everyone know how it worked out.

I'm really happy with it and grateful for the surprise of winning.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly