• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

contesstant & carangi do a champion repeat!!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Those dates are all fine for me. Sounds like fun.

Maybe we could list who's coming and from where, then figure out the best area to meet and go from there.

skibum - Fullerton

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On second thought, I think I should stay away from the 20th and 21st - Tim and I will be packing. The 28-30 are good, at least at this point. There's Huntington Beach or Seal Beach, kind of mid-way and lots of good restaurants and shops for a girls' day.

I'm coming from Fallbrook, so mustski and I could probably carpool since I usually go to her town and then up the 5 to the OC.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The only day I have something of those dates is the 21st. The 30th would not be ideal because I am leaving the next day for ANOTHER horse show :D

mustski

Angel Diva
It sounds like we should aim for Huntington Beach on the 28th. I will google surf contests and see if there is one planned for the day. ... yup! Just checked the US open starts on July 28th and ends Aug 5th and it looks like the next schedule event is in September. We should be good on the 28th.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Are we thinking lunch or dinner? I have to make arrangements for peewee either way, whether it's a sitter for the evening or someone to pick her up from school for me.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I am sorry to have to tell you that I am having minor surgery on Aug. 28. It was either that date or wait another month.

Hopefully our next get together will be to ski.

mustski

Angel Diva
I am sorry to have to tell you that I am having minor surgery on Aug. 28. It was either that date or wait another month.

Hopefully our next get together will be to ski.
Agreed! My goodness, you are having one heck of a summer. I guess better summer than during the season. Here is hoping that all your recoveries will be complete by the beginning the season.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Getting all fixed up for ski season, aren't ya??!! Sorry about the additional surgery. I also now can't do the 28th because that's a short day at school for peewee. I'm going to have to get used to being tied to a school schedule and I don't like it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly