• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

contesstant & carangi do a champion repeat!!

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I again got to see contesstant and her beautiful Arabian, Carangi, take the Champion yesterday in the All-Arabian, Owner to Ride English Hunter Pleasure Class in her age group at our region's Arabian Horse Show. They defended and kept the championship from last year!! So proud of my dear friend!! (And of Chachee too - that's what she calls him, Carangi is his registry name.)

:dancing:

Jenny

Angel Diva
I know nothing about this world but defending the championship can't be easy - congratulations!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations - would love to see pictures and videos!

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Let me get my kid graduated from HS, then I can breathe. But a summer celebration of some kind sounds great!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is AWESOME!! The last pics I saw of them were so great, I'm hoping that we'll be seeing more!

mustski

Angel Diva
Let me get my kid graduated from HS, then I can breathe. But a summer celebration of some kind sounds great!
Now that HS graduation is over, how is your summer shaping up? I am away next week for the 4th but was thinking of some summer "wining" ... you know the "glug, glug" kind.

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK, let's see if I can post this - it's from contesstant's LATEST championship, where she & Chachee took the Region 2 championship in (I think) the same class type as above.

mustski - let me know when you get back; we just got back from Flagstaff for Tim's college orientation at NAU. Let's definitely get together!

OK, trying to insert does not work. No patience for this stuff at all. Attaching photo from my 'puter.

Attachments

• Contesstant & Chachee.jpg
    Contesstant & Chachee.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aww, I missed this!! Thanks, Mary for posting! Yes, my horse and I had an amazing show season last year and this year we have so far exceeded it! Two regional shows--one in Del Mar, CA and one in Santa Barbara, CA and we brought home three championships and two reserve champs.

Next stop--U.S. National championships in October!!

Haven't received the official photographer's pics yet, but here are some I took from video:
554691_4333595224410_1046651254_n.jpg

165957_4333594824400_162902752_n.jpg

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Count me in for a summer get-together.
Me three, keep me in the loop. I'll be in Seattle for 16 days and then school starts here on Aug 14th (hooray for kindergarten!) I'll actually have more time after school starts!

mustski

Angel Diva
Congratulations Contesstant! Woot! I'm back in town for the next two weeks and then away again on the weekdays with my son and his friends. I'm here on the weekends and I am free and clear until September when I start back to school. Let's start throwing out some dates ladies. SB, how are you feeling?

mustski

Angel Diva
OK, let's see if I can post this - it's from contesstant's LATEST championship, where she & Chachee took the Region 2 championship in (I think) the same class type as above.

mustski - let me know when you get back; we just got back from Flagstaff for Tim's college orientation at NAU. Let's definitely get together!

OK, trying to insert does not work. No patience for this stuff at all. Attaching photo from my 'puter.
I'm doing VBS this week. I'll give you a call and see when we get together and "wine"!

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The only dates that aren't good for me are August 12-18 and August 22-27. Otherwise I'm wide open (with Sunday mornings busy).

mustski

Angel Diva
What do you think ladies? Should we aim for August 20, 21, 28, 29, 30? Those dates are all open for me also. DS will be back in school but I don't go back until September. We could figure out some midway point (between Camp Pendleton and LA) for lunch. Maybe somewhere at the Northern end of Orange County? Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone want to call the date.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly