• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

compression long underwear

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So, just to add mine in here. I snagged the Pro version last night for $47.50 from my bike shop. I had a coupon for 50% one item there (didn't know I had it, coach told me oops!) so I went with that deal. I went with the large because even though I'm right on the border between medium and large I couldn't even think about trying to work the mediums on last night when I was slight damp from my spin. I've got a lunch time run scheduled today so it will be interesting to see how they do.

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No bargains price wise, but I just ordered from this company -- www.race-werks.com They're located about a mile and a half from my house, so I get to pick them up and save shipping costs. The guy on the phone, Kyle, was very helpful, 'specially considering I was also ordering a pair for my "oversized" DH -- he's off the size chart, so I didn't know if it would do to order him the XL's or not.

So, I'll be picking those up on my way out to do some holiday shopping tonight, and I'm looking forward to trying them out on Saturday, when I go up the mountain for the first time this season!

Karen in Boise

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Robyn, YOU got the DEAL! :clap: Good job! Hope they work out for you. FWIW, I was also "on the border" for sizing and sized up. I'm not sorry. If somewhat less compression, they nonetheless aren't a royal PITA to get on/off, esp when needing to use "the facilities" during the course of a day. I'd previously always worn 4-way stretch polar fleece tights (which were getting mysteriously more difficult to locate). Haven't even bothered with them since I got the CW-X and now can happily retire the ones with the hole, ha. (I have the insulated tights, and they are WARM.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly