• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Closing dates 2021

marzNC

Angel Diva
This article includes details about which sections of the three Epic resorts in Tahoe will be open in April. The extension was one week.

March 10, Reno Gazette Journal
Some Tahoe ski resorts announce extended season
https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2021...eason-heavenly-northstar-kirkwood/6944019002/
" . . .
Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe has not settled on a closing date, according to Marketing Director Mike Pierce. He said the resort is typically open until the end of April, and a closing date will be announced in a few weeks.

Other Tahoe-area resorts, including Diamond Peak, Homewood and Sierra-at-Tahoe have announced tentative closing dates of April 11.

Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows is predicting a May 31 closure.
. . ."

marzNC

Angel Diva
A few dates for NY based on when online ticket sales end.

Windham: 4/04
Belleayre: 4/11
Gore: 4/11
Whiteface: 4/11
Hunter: 4/11, posted on website homepage by mid-March

marzNC

Angel Diva
Monarch is extending their season to April 11 because of the recent blizzard. Monarch has 28 inches of new snow over the past seven days. :snow:

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jackson Hole is slated to close April 11th. With one of the snowiest winters on record, we are now having one of the warmest and driest months on record for this time of year. At this rate, I am a bit worried that we will not last another month.

newboots

Angel Diva
Hunter and Saddleback closing on 4/11.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Jackson Hole is slated to close April 11th. With one of the snowiest winters on record, we are now having one of the warmest and driest months on record for this time of year. At this rate, I am a bit worried that we will not last another month.

Sunday River is slated for 4/24, but I’m fearing the same thing! It’s been so warm already this month with more coming, and no snow like we usually can count on in March. If something doesn’t change I don’t see how we make it.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Snowmass extended by a week and plans to close on April 25. Aspen Mountain will stick to its April 18 closing. Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk will close April 4 as planned.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Heavenly and Northstar April 18
Kirkwood April 11
More dates for Tahoe.

Tahoe Donner - 4/4
Boreal - 4/11
Sugar Bowl - 4/11
Diamond Peak - 4/11
Sierra at Tahoe - 4/11
Kirkwood - 4/11
Northstar - 4/18
Heavenly - 4/18
Mt. Rose - 4/18
Homewood - 4/25
Squaw Valley - 5/2
Alpine Meadows - 5/2

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
More dates for Tahoe.

Tahoe Donner - 4/4
Boreal - 4/11
Sugar Bowl - 4/11
Diamond Peak - 4/11
Sierra at Tahoe - 4/11
Kirkwood - 4/11
Northstar - 4/18
Heavenly - 4/18
Mt. Rose - 4/18
Homewood - 4/25
Squaw Valley - 5/2
Alpine Meadows - 5/2
Wow I’ll be surprised if Homewood stays open later than Heavenly and Northstar. Homewood base is lake level.

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Tremblant announced that they are closing this weekend, April 11th.

Yeah, a week earlier than originally planned. I'm not surprised though as the snow is going fast. Skied yesterday and, while it was very warm, was still good skiing until around 1. I'm just so thankful we had a season - and a pretty darn good one to boot. Can't complain.

Jilly

Staff member
I think it's a combination of issues.....lack of snow on the runs, summer temperatures all this week, Covid cases locally, Covid cases in Ontario where the school's are going on break, and major R word in the forecast for next week. Like 4 days of it....

I'm ready to move on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna