• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Climbing: looking for a ME climbing buddy!!!

ZealouslyB

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi ladies, now that the season is officially over for us in Northern New England, I'm getting excited about climbing this summer. I used to be a high ropes instructor and loved it, but it's been a few years since I've been climbing- because I don't have anyone local to do it with!!

I'm in Southern Maine, looking for someone (or a group!) to climb indoors at the Maine Rock Gym in Portland as well as venture on some guided outdoor climbs.

Anyone interested or know of a group I can look into? Please post or send me a PM-

Thanks!!!

~ZB

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can try rockclimbing.com. I've found several partners there but make sure you post to the right forum, the east coast partners forum might work. Alternately, you could post a note at the gym, most gyms have a bulletin board area for that, or call and ask if they have any group climbs like Womens Climbs where people who don't have a partner have an opportunity to meet and climb together. Good luck!

Also, if you are looking at getting guided, you don't need a partner, as the guide will essentially be your partner for the day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna