• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Climbers?

luliski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just have to post because I'm quite chuffed right now. I've been getting back into climbing in the past few months and recently have been noticing some awesome improvements. Met some good partners and am climbing several times a week, and have seen my lead grades improve remarkably! Just today at the gym I led a 10c and 10d clean- a week ago I was barely doing 10bs! Plus I led outside the other day for the first time in YEARS and felt pretty great. Finally feel like I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel after having my second baby and getting a bit of 'myself' back!!

swrJdI3.jpg

Pulling a roof the other day!
Very cool! I never got to the point of doing multi-pitch, just top-roping. Would love to get back into climbing, but I'm just a little too busy.

Munke

Diva in Training
Right now I'm climbing because there is no snow! My new skis sit in the corner and mock me. Some gyms have partner sign ups or other ways to meet people who are looking for a belay.

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Where are you climbing in CO? I'm at EVO in Louisville. I had a minor finger pulley tendon injury so was off climbing for a while but I have rehabbed it and am just starting slowly back up with easy routes! I hear you about the snow though! I was thinking about getting a crew together to go climbing outdoors since its been so warm and I don't have the urge to go ski in these conditions.

Munke

Diva in Training
I climb at BRC but have been out in Boulder Canyon and the Flatirons since August. Also made a weekend trip to Shelf Road because of the lack of snow. Take care of your pulley!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly