• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Cheap clear goggles

Fitmom

Certified Ski Diva
I know there was a thread about goggles for night skiing...I just can’t seem to find it. We are leaving for Keystone tomorrow and plan to night ski for sure tomorrow night.

I noticed our local REI has some Smith cascade goggles with a clear lens for $30. Anyone try these? I currently have Oakley Flight Deck XX in the Sapphire lens..I just don’t feel like spending an insane amount on a clear lens. Thanks in advance!!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds like a good deal, I pay $35 alone for the clear lens for my I/O goggles.
Family uses the clear lens for "riders of the storm" days, which have been plenty this year.
Ive used my clear lenses this year for motocross, windy bike days and putting out wildfires.

Christy

Angel Diva
If it's not snowing, I knows people who are perfectly happy going without, or that have clear goggles but keep them up on their helmet because they like without better.

MissySki

Angel Diva
If it's not snowing, I knows people who are perfectly happy going without, or that have clear goggles but keep them up on their helmet because they like without better.

I don’t know how people do that, the cold air rushing into my eyes at speed would definitely make them tear up too much.

Jilly

Staff member
Do the Smith's work with your helmet? I had a hard time finding the right goggle to go with my face shape and the helmet. Too many gaps in all the wrong places.

Fitmom

Certified Ski Diva
I don’t know how people do that, the cold air rushing into my eyes at speed would definitely make them tear up too much.

I was just thinking that. I have contacts and I’m basically blind if anything happens to them. Went to REI and inventory was off. Sooo I’ll probably have to rent something at the resort :\

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think the Cascade was one my youngest tried when they got a new Smith helmet this season, and it was quite a small framed goggle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna