• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Change to the "Reply" feature

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Recently I upgraded our forum software, and one of the new features is an improvement to the way you can reply to posts. In the past, when you clicked "reply," the entirety of the text to which you you wanted to reply would appear in your post box, even if you only wanted to respond to just a little bit. You had two alternatives: leave all the text alone, or go in and delete what you didn't want. Now, if you only want a section of a quote to appear, you simply highlight that section before you hit reply. A little pop-up will appear where you can click "reply" or "+quote". If you click "reply," only that portion will show up in your post box. If you want to select another quote from another person's post, click "+Quote," go the next post you want to select, and do the same thing.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
After the +Quote change, I found myself using the Reply link more, because the icon for the quote marks went away. This upgraded Reply feature will be very useful, thank you for incorporating it.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Nice. I just did it "the old way." Force of habit? :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna