• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Challenging Ski Boot Situation

Jilly

Staff member
OK, so my CSIA sisters are all about Monod's out in Banff. Someone has suggested Outlaw Sports in Calgary too.

Elizabeth.I

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For anyone wondering, I went to Pulse in Banff and bought some nordica promachine 115ws with a custom foot bed. They have a full height cuff which is amazing. I've sized down to a true 22.5 (yes, they are tiny haha) and I'm almost at a last that is narrow enough (just a couple mm off). I'll be getting the injectable foam liners which don't pack out so I think it'll be perfect! Pretty happy I don't have to go the plug race boot route since I'm more off-piste oriented! So far, even just with the custom footbed and higher cuff they feel amazing, way better than my old boots! Might need a small punch in the toes but I'll give them a few more ski days before I decide on any punches. Once shell work is done, then I'll get the foam liners. I highly recommend Pulse. I was treated with respect and my bootfitter was extremely knowledgeable and really listened to what I had to say!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly