• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Celebrity women who ski

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
(Note: this does not include pro skiers)

I saw on the Today show that Tiger Woods' wife is an avid skier and is currently at some ski resort in France (good for her! I hope she has a blast!).

My first thought was, "Gee, we should invite her to be a Diva!"

So I'm thinking there are probably a number of women celebrities who ski and should be Divas. Who knows -- maybe they'll see this and join up.

So let's start a list! Names, anyone?

I'll start:

Ivana Trump

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
John Mellencamp is a snowmobiler, but his gorgeous wife and kids ski right here in the midwest (she's a sweetheart, BTW :wink:).

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Brooke Shields, Jamie Lee curtis, Maria Shriver and Merriell Hemingway are all skiers. Merriell is a very strong skier!

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy) did get married here in Park City the other year. I believes she skis.
While we're talking Grey's Anatomy, Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy) skis. I think he could be an honorary Ski Diva...
Tea Leoni (David Ducovny's wife) asked me last year where she could rent equipment...
Sad, I can't think of who else I've seen skiing up here. I can't remember any more celebs from up here.

Oh, I can say 2002 Olympic Gold Medalist Tristan Gale skis. She was actually a Jr. ski racer before switching over to skeleton. She got married at the top of the Tram at Snowbird, dressed in a white ski suit. After the ceremony the wedding party skied down the hill. (I was a guest at the wedding). To me, Tristan's a star!!!

weasy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Will Smith, Jada Pinkett and kids ski in Park City. They were at the Canyons one day last season when we were there.

skieuse

Certified Ski Diva
Julie Andrews has a home in Gstaad (CH)
Liz Hurley is often seen in St Moritz (CH)
Emma Watson bought a chalet in Meribel (FR) as soon as she turned 18
Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss are always all over the Alps (but not together)
All the british royals ski annually in Klosters (CH)

Guess The Celebrity Snow Bunny Style Quiz:
https://www.fabsugar.co.uk/2589191

Mariem

Certified Ski Diva
We saw Cameron Diaz in the Two Elk Lodge at Vail. Since that's at mid-mountain, I'll assume she skies. : - )

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
My son rode up lift with Diaz a few years ago when she was still with Justin Timberlake. Both Diaz and Timberlake are snowboarders.

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was just going to mention that Diaz is a rider...
The Van Halen family had season passes at PCMR - Eddie, Wolfie, and ex-wife Valerie Bertinelli. That was back when Valerie was doing Touched By An Angel.
Oh, Treat Williams skis at PCMR, another season pass holder. He was in the TV show Heartland, and many other movies.
I didn't want to mention them, but Spencer and Heidi Pratt (from The Hills) have skied here.... I just can't bring myself to call them "celebrities":nono:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones have built a house near Tremblant. I hear that they ski - though I've never actually seen them.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This is a very, very old thread, but with Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing -- and my coming upon the following photograph -- I thought I'd post it here (some of you may have already seen it on Facebook). Now, I wouldn't necessarily put her in the same category as a celebrity actress or singer; she was much, much more. And as you can see, it's a really old photo. Nonetheless, here's the Notorious RBG on skis:

https---cdn.cnn.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-190823153422-05-justice-ruth-bader-ginsberg.jpg

Last edited:

Chris W

Certified Ski Diva
This is a very, very old thread, but with Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing -- and my coming upon the following photograph -- I thought I'd post it here (some of you may have already seen it on Facebook). Now, I wouldn't necessarily put her in the same category as a celebrity actress or singer; she was much, much more. And as you can see, it's a really old photo. Nonetheless, here's the Notorious RBG on skis:

View attachment 13649
Such a fantastic photo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna