• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Catskills NY 2019-20

Bonnie2617

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just checked the weather and it’s saying 3” in Belleayre...so thats as per usual. Weather report starts with a decent number and keeps going down. Everyone was so excited today about the 55 weather in NYC, but makes me so sad

Ill probably be going up to Belleayre this weekend. Hoping for the best!

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I will be at Hunter - we’ve had some unexpected snow and conditions were good til this past Sunday when it got warm. I’ve been skiing the north side a lot, specifically twilight and overlook. Rips return always seems to stay icy or not as good for some reason...

sevensaes

Certified Ski Diva
FYI: Windham just announced that they will be joining IKON as a partner resort next season. Seemed kind of inevitable after Hunter was bought by Vail/Epic. I think many season pass holders are very happy at the news.

marzNC

Angel Diva
FYI: Windham just announced that they will be joining IKON as a partner resort next season. Seemed kind of inevitable after Hunter was bought by Vail/Epic. I think many season pass holders are very happy at the news.
It's a great addition to Ikon!

Was it an email to Windham folks? I can't find it on the Ikon website yet.

sevensaes

Certified Ski Diva
@marzNC It was announced at a call-in meeting for season passholders this afternoon (the original passholder party at the mountain was cancelled). The CEO said that more details should be posted on the website, later this week I believe. :smile:

echo_VT

Angel Diva
Nice I saw the news.

Well that was an abrupt end. DH was doing 2 hour privates on Saturday Mar 14 (lifts could not be loaded with strangers, just people in each party whether it was 1 person or 2 til 6) and by Sunday they were shut down.

Were there any ski mountains open in the Catskills? All the races and parties were canceled.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Below is what Windham posted on their website after closing and the announcement that there is a connection to Ikon. But it looks like the connection only applies to people who buy a Windham season pass. There is an option called the Windham Ultra Pass that includes Ikon Base. The Ikon website still doesn't like Windham as a location.

Windham Mountain Community Update
3/20/20
Like all of you, the team at Windham Mountain continues to monitor the Covid-19 pandemic with wide-ranging emotions. Many of us are working from home to take care of essential business and plans are changing rapidly. With this communication, we want to send our thoughts and prayers to the entire Windham Community, and thank you for the season that we were all disappointed to see come to an end.
We also want to provide you with a number of updates.
First, many of you have asked about unredeemed tickets from the 2019-20 season. Unredeemed ticket vouchers from this season – including Triple Play tickets, ski shops, Costco, lodging partners and other voucher products will be extended for use through December 24, 2020. Any unused vouchers or tickets may be brought to the tickets and passes counter next season and we will swap for a ticket to be used through 12/24/20.
Some of you have also inquired about retrieving gear and other personal items from 3500 club lockers or other common areas. At this time all public areas remain closed. We ask for your understanding and would appreciate limiting any collection of personal gear to emergency situations by contacting Windham Mountain security.
We know that you have far more important things on your mind right now, but beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, Windham Mountain winter 2020/21 season passes, seasonal programs and add-ons will be available for sale. We have decided to extend our lowest rates until April 30, 2020. Please note that no on-site sales of passes and programs will take place this weekend or in the coming days. We are encouraging you to purchase on-line as the first choice. We are also providing a simple form with contact information that any guest may fill out and our team will respond to answer questions and help facilitate sales over the phone.
The big news this year is that we have put together a great new season pass option called the Windham Ultra Pass. It combines unlimited skiing and riding at Windham Mountain with an Ikon Base pass – opening up access to an impressive lineup of approximately 40 additional resorts. Windham only Double Diamond passes are also available at lower prices than last season.
Please click here to see the complete lineup of season passes, seasonal programs and add-ons.
We will get through this together and are already preparing for an excellent 2020-21 season. Our best wishes to all of you to stay healthy in these unprecedented times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly