• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Catskills and ADKs

Bonnie2617

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Any tips on where to boot up at Windham? Is there some space where people come with their ski bags or do they tend to boot up at the car?

When I was there last month it was booting up at the car. They did have shuttle running if you end up parking a bit far.

They also werent allowing indoor dining in the cafeteria. You can buy food, but can’t eat inside the cafeteria. However, you can eat indoor at the restaurant upstairs. You will need to make a reservation.

Bonnie2617

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Belleayre finally opened up weekend tickets. Was shocked I could get tickets for weekend of Feb 20th!

Havent looked yet, but wondering if the other ORDA mountains (Gore, Whiteface) did the same.

Procuring tickets for Catskill mountains has been quite the challenge this season! Though it did force me to branch out a bit. We typically stick to Belleayre and Windham, but with limited tickets ended up going to Hunter and Plattekill. Did a different mountain each day on a 3 day trip.

newboots

Angel Diva
Any tips on where to boot up at Windham? Is there some space where people come with their ski bags or do they tend to boot up at the car?

The car, I think. Gosh, I've booted up at three new ski areas lately and I can't remember the parking lot at Windham!

Mary B

Diva in Training
I used my Ikon pass to Ski Windham Feb 3-4. I booted up in car. I parked in lot to skiers right looking up at mountains. I was able to ski down to the parking lot for my last run of day.

newboots

Angel Diva
Hi, @Mary B - I think Windham might start to be my favorite mountain up this way! I really enjoyed myself there, and also at Catamount, farther East.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly