• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Carrying ALL.THE.STUFF.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m also a fan of this brand, and before I got the kids their own bags because I want to teach them how to get themselves organized and keep themselves organized for skiing, I was toting in an IKEA bag (pants, warmers, socks, etc…) and one of these (helmets/goggles/gloves/gaiters) with a zipper.

Bonus, price/durability are great, but more importantly, they are cute. ;)

I love this brand and can relate to many sayings on their oven mitts! Didn't know about the bags, they look so fun!

Corina Raben

Diva in Training
My skis have always been heavy and too heavy for the brakes on the bindings. I couldn't carry them vertically by the bindings without them separating within 30 seconds of walking.

This season, I saw a video online of a new strap that ties them together with a flexible rubbery strap that also works good when the skis are wet. The best thing is that they also clip in your skipoles so you can transport and carry them without having to carry your poles :-) I've used it this season and it made me much more mobile than before, and my skis didn't separate all the time with the clipstic. I thought it was nice to also share it here since I really like it.

marzNC

Angel Diva
My skis have always been heavy and too heavy for the brakes on the bindings. I couldn't carry them vertically by the bindings without them separating within 30 seconds of walking.

This season, I saw a video online of a new strap that ties them together with a flexible rubbery strap that also works good when the skis are wet. The best thing is that they also clip in your skipoles so you can transport and carry them without having to carry your poles :-) I've used it this season and it made me much more mobile than before, and my skis didn't separate all the time with the clipstic. I thought it was nice to also share it here since I really like it.

Welcome! Being petite, I've always had trouble carrying my skis. I've tried all sorts of accessories in the past two decades.

What's been working well is The Ski Pack by Pure Mountain Fun, which I found at Snowbound Expo in Boston in Nov 2022. It was invented by a 4th grader as a school project. I had the pleasure of talking to her (now in middle school) last fall.

I used my Ski Pack at Crested Butte and Keystone when getting to/from the bus stop. Made a big difference.

November 2023 in Boston at Snowbound Expo
Snowbound 2023 The Ski Pack.jpeg

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm very fortunate to keep skis in 2 of my main places I ski so I only have to carry a boot bag when going to one of them. I have a giant kulkea boot trekker that holds everything. My SO has the thermal trekker and loves it. They are pretty big and hold all gloves, boots, helmet, etc, etc. When we travel to Killington or Stratton I bring my boot bag and carry my skis and poles but since the bag holds everythjing it's easy enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna