• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Canyonlands Half March 20, 2010

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did it. Despite training challenges, sinus infection, I ran.

Cold, cold up the Colorado River Canyon, shivered me timbers waiting for the start.....took me 3 miles to get my mojo and blood flowing.....but then I got into the groove and beat my 2009 time---finished strong and had a blast.

My old quads were cranky for a few days, but loved the red rock views and the run. 28th in my division (50-59)---but if I'd run in the the next age group (60-64), I would have most def gotten a medal!!! Must hang in there for a couple of years and I might have a chance.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great job! I had several friends who ran Canyonlands this year, and they LOVED it!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lots of Coloradians in the race...you should run it, itri, or the 'other half' in October. It's a run with a view for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly