• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Can't reply to thread

Skier31

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't reply to a thread on my pc. I try to click on box and type but nothing happens.

I'm posting this via iPhone.

Anyone have suggestions?

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did you Internet Explorer recently update to IE 11? This was the issue I had.

If so, Jilly posted the following which made it possible for me to post again:

Click the tools toolbar button or press ALT+X
Select "compatibility view settings"
In the "add this website" field add or select "x website.com"
Click add
Click close

Compatibility View will only be enabled for x website. It will affect other pages accessed with IE11.

X should read what ever the Ski Diva.com comes up as.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you, too. I started having problems too. Both my new Dell and my old HP computers are blocked. Both did upgrades last night. I'm posting from my Android tablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly