• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Can you help?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Will the kind Diva who just sent me a contribution in a Christmas card please send me a PM?

• Love
Reactions: RJ*

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Will the Ski Diva from Beverly Hills, MI, who sent me a contribution via PayPal please send me a PM?

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Good grief, just seeing this thread now! Venmo sent :smile:

CyberLola

Certified Ski Diva
Yep, it's that time of year again....time for me to put out my annual call for help.

This isn't the first time I've had to do this. It's sort of like an NPR fundraiser, when they're raising funds to air Morning Edition or All Things Considered or something like that. I have a rather large server bill due, and I could use some help paying it off.

As you know, TheSkiDiva is free for anyone to use. I pay for most of it myself, and to be honest, the little amount that advertising brings in doesn't offset the expense.

So as much as I hate to do this, I need to once again ask you for your help. Anyone who contributes $30. will be granted the much vaunted status of Angel Diva for not one, not two, but TWELVE BIG MONTHS. (I'll even send you a Ski Diva Gogglesoc and sticker, if you like.) But really, any amount is greatly appreciated.

You can hit me up on Venmo at @TheSkiDiva or send a check to TheSkiDiva, PO Box 494, Ludlow, VT 05149.

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hello @ski diva !
I'm new here, registering maybe only 3 days ago and I think you're the founder of this community? If so thank you very much for creating it. Even though I'm so new and only have 3 days worth of interactions, all of them have been very polite, kind and I've received already excellent and valuable advises.

I would like to pay $30. (USD, correct?)
I am not in the USA (even though my employer is), so I want to ask if it's possible to pay with a card. If so, will you be so kind to direct me to where I can pay with a card?

Thank you very much for creating SkiDiva. :smile:

Mistletoes

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, it's that time of year again....time for me to put out my annual call for help.

This isn't the first time I've had to do this. It's sort of like an NPR fundraiser, when they're raising funds to air Morning Edition or All Things Considered or something like that. I have a rather large server bill due, and I could use some help paying it off.

As you know, TheSkiDiva is free for anyone to use. I pay for most of it myself, and to be honest, the little amount that advertising brings in doesn't offset the expense.

So as much as I hate to do this, I need to once again ask you for your help. Anyone who contributes $30. will be granted the much vaunted status of Angel Diva for not one, not two, but TWELVE BIG MONTHS. (I'll even send you a Ski Diva Gogglesoc and sticker, if you like.) But really, any amount is greatly appreciated.

You can hit me up on Venmo at @TheSkiDiva or send a check to TheSkiDiva, PO Box 494, Ludlow, VT 05149.

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Just sent via Venmo!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly