• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Can you change your username?

silly4snow

Certified Ski Diva
Somewhere during signing up for my account last week I missed the boat and put my first and last name as my username (that's no fun now, is it??) :booboo:

Is there any way to change my username, or do I have to create a new account?

Jilly

Staff member
MOD note - it was decided some time ago that you could not change your screen name without good cause. It's to keep the continuity of the forum poster. You can imagine Jilly, formerly know as XXXX, formerly know as YYYY.

silly4snow

Certified Ski Diva
MOD note - it was decided some time ago that you could not change your screen name without good cause. It's to keep the continuity of the forum poster. You can imagine Jilly, formerly know as XXXX, formerly know as YYYY.

This definitely makes sense. I don't know why, but I feel like for security purposes it would be better to have a username and not my full name. Since I just joined and only have 2 threads, might be a good time to just do an account-swap! Thanks!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
This definitely makes sense. I don't know why, but I feel like for security purposes it would be better to have a username and not my full name. Since I just joined and only have 2 threads, might be a good time to just do an account-swap! Thanks!
I did the same thing when I signed up and emailed the Ski Diva administrator…. she helped me change it.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There are worse things. A friend of mine chose the nickname "Melf" without realizing how similar it sounds to "MILF" ... and you know, no one gives her crap about it, because she's too cool =)

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
okay i just googled it….. now i get it…. not always referring to a fish smell.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
and i really laughed when i looked up MILF

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I signed up the week they stopped allowing people to change. Almost immediately I realized that my descriptive moniker is too long. Even I only sign stuff as Skimouse even though I couldn't really change it....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna