• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Can I change my name - it’s practically Covid!!!!!

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haha good question! Covalent still has too much “cov” happening. Perhaps Valence would work? Hmmmm suggestions?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know the spelling is different, but Valence makes me think of curtains. It's mostly the "co" that is the issue. Maybe "C. Valent"?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say this, but it’s forum policy not to change user names. It’s too confusing for someone to be one name for a while, then another. However, this does seem like extenuating circumstances. Let me know what you want, and I’ll change it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Another idea to keep it similar and not confuse people too much (although I would have no clue how to pronounce it) would be to sub a symbol for the letter "o". Like C*vie. Prince got away with it. The diva formerly known as...

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmm what if I just broke it up a bit: Co Vie
Doesn’t immediately look like Covid.

newboots

Angel Diva
That does remind one less of Covid. I like @diymom 's idea. Can you add a tag line or a line in your signature linking your two names?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Cohvie
CoVie (somehow, capitalizing the V makes it look a lot less like Covid to me)
C'est la vie (just kidding, but this popped into my head while pondering options)

How did you come up with Covie - maybe that would help us come up with other ideas for you.

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cohvie
CoVie (somehow, capitalizing the V makes it look a lot less like Covid to me)
C'est la vie (just kidding, but this popped into my head while pondering options)

How did you come up with Covie - maybe that would help us come up with other ideas for you.
It stands for Covalent Bond - just something I loved from chemistry. It was an old password back in the day!

Covie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@ski diva
I normally wouldn’t be so fickle but as we know Covid has flipped our world upside down and some of us have suffered greatly. I hope nobody sees it and is either reminded of Covid instantly (don’t need that) or thinks I’m making light of it and named myself after Covid. :((

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly