• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bucket List Skiing Video- Heartwarming

Jenny

Angel Diva
Boo - it wanted me to log in to FB to see it and I'm not on FB. Give me some clues as to where and date and maybe I can find it on YouTube?

MissySki

Angel Diva
Boo - it wanted me to log in to FB to see it and I'm not on FB. Give me some clues as to where and date and maybe I can find it on YouTube?
I found this longer cut on Youtube. It’s like 10mins., whereas the original I posted was a much shorter snippet they must have cut for Facebook reels with the highlights. Gives some nice additional info about the organization that made this happen though.

Jilly

Staff member
I was in the line at the TGV one spring Saturday at Tremblant. They slowed the chair and I noticed they were loading the "limousine" on. It looks like a trappers sleigh. A ski instructor can stand on the back. In the sleigh part they can put a person. Usually it's for special needs children. As the chair leaves the bottom station the sleigh falls off!! Everyone in line is...O..M..G. They get it back to the line and I notice a person from the chair behind the sleigh that leave the line.

It was a client of mine, the family decided to take Mom (80+) skiing. She loved it!!

MissySki

Angel Diva
I was in the line at the TGV one spring Saturday at Tremblant. They slowed the chair and I noticed they were loading the "limousine" on. It looks like a trappers sleigh. A ski instructor can stand on the back. In the sleigh part they can put a person. Usually it's for special needs children. As the chair leaves the bottom station the sleigh falls off!! Everyone in line is...O..M..G. They get it back to the line and I notice a person from the chair behind the sleigh that leave the line.

It was a client of mine, the family decided to take Mom (80+) skiing. She loved it!!

That's so wonderful!! Well, except the falling off of the lift part..

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
This definitely left me in tears for multiple reasons. How wonderful for her!

Schoolmarm will probably be my first ski run in the spring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna