• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Brutiful video

Lmk92

Angel Diva
What a great video. I love watching these mammas (and papas, too!) with their little ones on the snow. It makes me wish I would have started my kids younger.

newboots

Angel Diva
I don't have any gorgeous photos of it, but I do recall many years ago, carrying a hockey goalie bag while comforting a 12-year-old goalie after a bad game. She couldn't let the boys see her cry.

The scenery in a rink parking lot just doesn't seem the same.

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great video. Thanks for posting. They’re such amazing skiers but what a tough situation.

@Kimmyt All the skis! If your kids are like mine, they volunteer to carry the poles and then use them to endanger themselves and others.

Luckily, they don't have poles yet but I think the oldest will next year. We told him this year that if he can't carry his own skis, he isn't big enough for poles yet... lo and behold he is much more enthusiastic about carrying his own skis now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly