• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Brighton, BCC, March 28

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
POWDER day. As of 7 am 3/28, 20 inches in 24 hours, 9 overnight. A little bit heavier snow than usual, but only slightly heavier. More expected this week.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did ya ski it? I haven't been up until today, sadly! And I had new liners in my boots and they were giving me trouble, so I came home :frown:

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
YES. It was heavenly. Deep, mostly bottomless, a tad bit heavy but not bad----it was just surfing down the hill and through the trees.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a friend who hit PowMow today and said it was untracked every run. I'm getting my Santa Anas mounted and will ski them tomorrow, hopefully I'll find some fun snow left over. Snowbasin was basically tracked out today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna