• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bracelayer on sale

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I received the following email from
Bracelayer yesterday. I have not yet checked it out but considering how much the product costs this might be a very good deal.

Screenshot_20220720-120512.png

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have you used the bracelayer tights? I'm a CW-X devotee, but that discount looks good!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Have you used the bracelayer tights? I'm a CW-X devotee, but that discount looks good!

Sorry, I bought them just before I hurt myself. But they seem to be more supportive than the CW-X.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Does the sizing seem to be smaller?

I tried them on when my leg was still too swollen to fit into a compression garment. I then packed them away in my ski suitcase, so I can't answer that from personal experience. However, I have read that in reviews. So I guess my best advice would be to go up a size from what you take in CW-X.

I have plans to go through my base layers with the intent to give some of them away, so I will try to do that today and let you know. If they are too small, I may put them up for sale on Ski Diva.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I'm still unable to try them on properly. I wonder if my right leg will ever return to its normal size!

However, from what I can tell I would suggest that they are smaller than CW-X and you should definitely go up a size.

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So I ended up getting two pairs in two sizes with 35% off - many thanks! I bought the XS alpine tight full length, which was a mis-click on my part as I am generally in the "nothing in my boots but my socks" camp and S 3/4 knee support. The rationale was that one would be for my mother, and the other for myself, and if the sizing was REALLY too small, my brother's partner would probably get a very nice Christmas present.

The XS actually fits me in the way I am used to for most compression gear, so despite my waist being 1-2" larger than "recommended", I'm happiest with them. The waistband digs in much less than the CW-X tights I own as well!

The S doesn't feel that much larger though, the only difference in feeling was the waistband being looser and the sensation of less firm compression around the glutes and hip. I am quite used to compression gear though and don't mind pressure on my abdomen, so I think others might choose to size up as recommended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna