• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Boston and Denver Ski Shows Canceled for 2021.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I’m so sad! Was looking forward to going for a number of reasons, including seeing divas and hoping for some ticket deals for Bretton Woods and Saddleback for Diva East. :hurt:I’m not surprised though, Boston has reenacted indoor masking policy and I can imagine indoor capacity restrictions reemerging at some point.

Jilly

Staff member
Checking to see if there is going to be one in Toronto. Website is up, but no dates.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
I’m so sad! Was looking forward to going for a number of reasons, including seeing divas and hoping for some ticket deals for Bretton Woods and Saddleback for Diva East. :hurt:I’m not surprised though, Boston has reenacted indoor masking policy and I can imagine indoor capacity restrictions reemerging at some point.
I agree. We were hoping to go. Bummer

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It won't be nearly anything like the full Boston ski show, but Country Ski and Sports (they were always set up at the entire back of the hall) is planning on their own mini ski show November 11- 14. It sounds like it will be bigger than their usual warehouse sales, with food trucks and possibly lift ticket specials.

marzNC

Angel Diva
It won't be nearly anything like the full Boston ski show, but Country Ski and Sports (they were always set up at the entire back of the hall) is planning on their own mini ski show November 11- 14. It sounds like it will be bigger than their usual warehouse sales, with food trucks and possibly lift ticket specials.

That could be pretty good. I know Kulkea would have someone hanging out in the Country Ski area at times during the old Ski Expo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly