• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bootfitters by Region - USA - Western & Rocky Mountain Regions

QtrHrs3

Diva in Training
Hoping someone might see this and share a name? Thanks Divas!
BestFit Boots in Truckee...I have a rec on them lower in the thread. I've also got ballet dancer feet! You really need to make an appointment and be ready to spend the day: the fitters don't rush and are meticulous.

Chuyi

Certified Ski Diva
View attachment 6337 Utah
Bootfitter's Name: Chris
Name of Shop: INKLINE FOOT SCIENCE
Address of Shop: 2917 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City
Phone Number: 801-486-6999
Email: contact@inklinefootscience.com

Additional Comments:
Chris is a master. My feet are truly outliers and difficult to fit on many levels (bunion, mortons toeS, narrow heel, small ankle angle.

Five hours, custom beds, grinding, foam injection, the works. It was grueling and tedious, but now----I have the best fit I've had in ski boots in 48 years! While there, he also made custom beds for my running shoes (to fix my knee problems). He's the one to go to if you are hard to fit.

Inkline is closed.

Mandy
Level Nine Sports - Millcreek
2927 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84109
She is booked months in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-201935.png
    Screenshot_20220412-201935.png
    669.8 KB · Views: 0

Members Online