• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bootfitters by Region - USA - Western & Rocky Mountain Regions

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Northern California – South Lake Tahoe

Tahoe Sports Ltd.
4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd. #7
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
530-542-4000
https://www.tahoesportsltd.com/

Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered my boot fitter's name... Chadwick

He was outstanding and knew the fit details for every boot in his inventory. He offered 3 pair, and I ended up with the first one I tried on (Salomon xPro 90), but was still in the store for about 3 hours dialing it in. I was so over the moon that my wife went back the next weekend and had him fit a pair for her. She has been equally happy with his expertise.

Chadwick was amazing, but everyone in that department is highly skilled. An instructor at Sierra-at-Tahoe recommended the place and it was perfect. I've had trouble with boots before, but not this pair. One tiny hotspot the first day, but it was gone the next. I've never loved a pair of ski boots before, but these are the perfect boot for me and a perfect fit. I'm a firm believer that as your boots go, so goes your skiing.

mustski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
UPDATE: Bud Heishmann - Snowwind Sports- has moved to a new location in the Reno area.
17025 Mount Rose Highway
Reno,NV 89511
(775) 323-9463
http://www.snowind.com

About 15 minutes from Mt. Rose and 15 from downtown Reno.
I highly recommend him. I just had boots done by him and he is also a national rep for boot doc liners which are the reason I went to him.

Members Online

No members online now.