• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

books on skiing

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought he was a complete a$$ before I read the book. I still haven't really changed my mind on that, but at least I understand where he's coming from now. Buy it, you'll like it.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Robin Morning, who wrote the Tracks of Passion coffee table book about Mammoth, has another ski history book out:

I’m writing to tell you I’m so excited because I’ve recently completed and published a new book, For the Love of It: The Mammoth Legacy of Roma & Dave McCoy. Available now at www.blueoxpress.com and on Amazon.com and in local stores!

After completing Tracks of Passion, I had stories that still wanted to be written. So, with Dave and Roma’s approval, I went to work writing a follow-up to Tracks of Passion, detailing the story from their youth to the building of Mammoth’s Chair One. Now… five years later, we have a 400-page book. The highlight for me was sharing the finished copy with Roma & Dave, watching Dave cradle the book in his hands, and seeing his eyes light up as he thumbed through the pages.

If you are interested in purchasing either of my books, you can do so at my website www.blueoxpress.com or Amazon.com or locally in Mammoth at the Booky Joint, The Warming Hut Restaurant, Sierra Design Studio, and Mammoth Mountain Ski Area retail shops. In Bishop you can buy a copy at Spellbinder.

newboots

Angel Diva
Way to resurrect a thread! I think you win the prize. 2013!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna