• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bolder Boulder

Jilly

Staff member
Congrats to both itri and Robyn. They finished and looked to me like great times! :yahoo:

Jilly

Staff member
Oh, I missed ShannonD. She ran too! Pinto???

I just remember there was lots of talk about this race when we were at A Basin!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, Shannon ran as well. Pinto is not a runner so she was not there. Thanks for the congrats. It was a great day in which I beat last year's time by 8 minutes 49 seconds. I'm exhausted and finding my first couple of moments of relaxation since 6:30 this morning so more tomorrow.

Mod note: I edited the title of the thread as the race is the Bolder Boulder not the Boulder Bolder. :smile:

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks, Jilly! I had a great race, and PR'ed by over a minute. I'm really excited to see I can still run that fast. :becky: ShannonD and her friend were just a couple of minutes behind me, so we hit the expo afterwards together (with her DD and DH, too!). After they took off, I hung out with Robyn for a bit before meeting up with some other friends. It was a great day...good friends, good racing, and great Memorial day ceremonies!

Shannon D

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks Jilly! I too had a PR yesterday by 2 minutes. It was a perfect day for a race! Itri looked stunning in her flourescent green. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Youz Divaz Rock!!!!

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Itri looked stunning in her flourescent green. :smile:

:ROTF:

What Shannon fails to mention is that she herself looked FABULOUS in her hot pink tank that proclaimed "PACE BOOTY" on the back! :becky:

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of us...:doh:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wish I'd gotten to see Shannon's PACE BOOTY tank! Itri's outfit is the same color as the jacket I have for running in the dark. I call it my "If I get hit in this they were blind and I was meant to go" jacket. It really is bright.

Shannon thanks for bringing the cord!

I was calmly dressed in my Solepepper F.I.T. club shirt of which I'm very proud. Oh, and my Outdoor Divas hat which on the back says "GIRLS KICK ASS" :p

Barb%20and%20Robyn%20Bolder%20Boulder.jpg

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here I am (yes, it really is THAT bright :p) with friends, somehow the only picture I have of the race...

640x480.aspx

108909786.jpg

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, I missed ShannonD. She ran too! Pinto???

Bwahahaha!

:-) Robyn's right, I am not a runner. Unless I'm chasing a ball.

But I admire greatly all our Bold Divas! Well done, and what a beautiful day it was for a race.

Shannon D

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll have to re-create the look. I didn't take a single pic. :( I was also wearing THE cutest running skirt from Skirt Sports.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna