• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Black Crows

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Heard the same thing. Think they are taking some of the stiffness out of it maybe?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
"Camox/Camox Birdie: Redesigned with a softer flex and less tapered sidecut for a more playful profile."

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I did, but I tried the 165's. I wish I had tried the 156's to compare, but I didn't.
Oh well I like the 156's in all conditions.. Fun in soft bumps and ungroomed... Think 165 would be too long for me in those conditions...

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Will be interesting to see how much lighter and less side cut.....

@santacruz skier seems we will have the "older" versions of the Samba and the Camox -
which are both hard charging crud busters ...

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
165 does seem long for you @ski diva. That's the length I like and I must easily outweigh you by 25 lbs.

True, but the ski goes from 156 to 165, with nothing in between. And since they have a lot of rocker, I thought the 165 would work. I liked them, but didn’t fall in love. So it could have been the length.

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I’m buying them. Rock solid and fun
Where did you demo them? Also where do you ski?
They're super fun! I bet the new 2020 are even more playful with a little softer flex and less side cut.

Snow Goddess

Diva in Training
I demoed the Crows (168) at Ski Fanatics in Campton, NH. I ski everywhere. Spend a lot of time in Big Sky but I have Santa Anas out there. Today I skied Loon (not real exciting but I live in Boston) so we make it work. Conditions in the a.m. hard crust over boiler plate in some areas; afternoon mush. Handled the change in conditions perfectly. I'm getting the Crows to replace my Kenjas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly