• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Black Crows Captis Birdie

Bluestsky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A’propos ski years. That link says 2019, but the heading on a page...2020.
I demoed the ’lined’ skis.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Little Lightning. Thanks for info. Copper is my home mountain when on Ikon :-)
I avoid skiing weekends due to I70 traffic and crowded slopes. Good to be retired!
I'm not a weekender either. Also, consider Copper my home mountain but have a senior seasons pass at Loveland. Usually at Copper 3 days a week. I have a small condo at Silverthorne so no need to drive back and forth.
I demoed the Black Crows on Divas demo day in Dec. a year ago before anyone knew what they were. I bought the Camox as a replacement for my Rossi Saffron's. They're a great ski for the conditions at Copper. My skis are typically 153-156 in length.
I agree, driving up tomorrow wouldn't be bad but getting back wouldn't be great. We drove up a little before noon last Sunday, traffic going west was light but east bound was already slowing down at Idaho Springs.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I demoed the Black Crows on Divas demo day in Dec. a year ago before anyone knew what they were. I bought the Camox Birdie in 156 as a replacement for my Rossi Saffron's
I bought mine in 2017 (around the same time or maybe after @WaterGirl ) after demoing in Kitzbuhel in 2017 ! Mine replaced my Saffron 7's as well...
Have you tried the Captis yet?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna