• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Big SNOW indoor slope in NJ re-opening for Summer 2022

abigailma30

Certified Ski Diva
Since you are new, be good if you posted a bit more in order to be able to see the Divas Only Meet On The Hill section. Look around and see if you can see the Getting To Know You section for a self-introduction thread. There is another Diva in central PA who went to a Big SNOW meetup last summer. Maybe you could carpool?
Thanks! I wasn't sure if I had to start my own threads/posts to unlock that section...or if just commenting and interacting was enough. I'll look for the Getting to Know You thread!!

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
I wish Big Snow had some sort of discount program for those of us that have, or willing to buy Mountain Creek season pass. Considering MC season pass can be purchased for less than $300 pre-season, BS's pricing structure is a bit hard to swallow. That's considering the cost of keeping the climate control to maintain the snow.

That said, I bought a 6-pack for Big Snow and don't regret it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly