• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Big Sky and Bridger Bowl update

backpackingmom

Certified Ski Diva
***PRAY FOR SNOW***

Wow! do we need some snow to fall here in western Montana! Bridger Bowl was mostly crud and sketch this Monday and getting worse with each passing day. Big Sky, especially on the Moonlight side can be a gravel field. The forecast calls for "some" snow starting today and through the weekend. We have had warmer temps this winter. Heck, Big sky was 46 degrees early last week! That is my Montana Ski report update for now. I am hoping for an epic, snowy February and March!

backpackingmom

Certified Ski Diva
Hi! It has finally been snowing! Big Sky and Bridger have received a few feet of snow over the past couple of weeks! Bridger is freakin' cold right now with a base temp today of -13! But temps are going to get into the 20s next week. I think you will have a great trip here in March!

MissySki

Angel Diva
The terrain off of the Turkey Traverse is really fun and a good buildup for the steeps the further you go into it. The bowl gets windgroomed (in a good way) so in the morning the snow is usually lovely and smoothed out there. Obviously the trails off of Lone Peak are great, and the views are spectacular up there, tram lines can get long though. We had a fabulous powder afternoon one day during a diva west trip where we kept lapping the Dakota chair and there was absolutely no one around except our group, that was good stuff. Lots of great trees if that’s your thing too. Are you looking for anything in particular in terms of terrain? There are amazing groomers too. I think you can literally find something for everyone here from gentle to super adrenaline rush depending what your preferences are.

catherinajoe

Diva in Training
The terrain off of the Turkey Traverse is really fun and a good buildup for the steeps the further you go into it. The bowl gets windgroomed (in a good way) so in the morning the snow is usually lovely and smoothed out there. Obviously the trails off of Lone Peak are great, and the views are spectacular up there, tram lines can get long though. We had a fabulous powder afternoon one day during a diva west trip where we kept lapping the Dakota chair and there was absolutely no one around except our group, that was good stuff. Lots of great trees if that’s your thing too. Are you looking for anything in particular in terms of terrain? There are amazing groomers too. I think you can literally find something for everyone here from gentle to super adrenaline rush depending what your preferences are.

This is something I should embark on really soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna