• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bibs for non-curvy shapes

ESGCO

Certified Ski Diva
I was on the hunt for bibs this winter and came up short. The resounding issue I had was with my figure- I do not have much waist definition and have narrow hips, not a lot of bum, and thin legs. I really loved the Flylow Foxy and OR Hemisphere bibs BUT would need Med on top and Small on the bottom to make them work. I forgot all the different ones I've tried but I have NOT found Patagonia Snowdrifters to try on. For what it's worth, I have tried the Powslayers and the Med is massive and the Small is good, aside from the waist being too tight and all together too short.

Has anyone found any bibs that seem more suited to my body type, or any women out there who have found a men's bib that works?
* Looking for un-insulated only

Anyone the opposite shape and want to make a couple frankenstein bibs out of the Foxy's or Hemispheres?
(kidding, maybe)

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm kind of the opposite to you, and tried on some Arcteryx bibs a couple of years ago and couldn't get them past my thighs. From which I concluded they had a fairly athletic fit... Not sure about how the top fits as I never got that far!!!

Ended up with some Mammut men's bibs which are roomy all over and I find super comfy.

Norrona might be worth a look too, if a little pricey.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I recently ordered Stios reg pants too wide on lower leg to tight thigh. Love the company just not my fit. Patagonia bibs too wide on leg. Wtf. If im a small I dont need a xl leg.

Bought and love Jack Wolfskin pants for xc and touring ... from moosejaw have diff waist / lengths to chose from . Not sure if You need warmer or spring pants. I love these - zip lower leg will fit tour boot w out being too wide.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
North Face makes a women's bib that may be just what you're looking for. I have a pair and found that the bib is not form fitting at all . It is uninsulated, wide-ish through the torso & hips. It's hard for me to describe really, but they are roomy without being too large. The bib section is adjustable. North Face offers some pretty fabrics if you're also wanting a little flair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing