• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Best time of year to buy ski equipment

DvR

Certified Ski Diva
I have a list of must haves and lusts and am always looking online and locally for the best prices. This week I picked up a pair of Rossinol Sky 7 HDs at my local ski shop at 40% off just by chance. Two months ago I found a pair of Leki Sparklite S at 20% off. I favor last seasons equiptment unless I absolutely can’t bear to go without something.

Keepur

Certified Ski Diva
This week I picked up a pair of Rossinol Sky 7 HDs at my local ski shop at 40% off just by chance.

I agree, that's awesome! I bought a pair of Sky 7s at the end of last season because I had so much fun every time with them.

marzNC

Angel Diva
:bump:
Seen some pretty good deals on skis at the usual e-stores this week. Even though the season is running long in some regions due to good snow coverage and the fact that Easter is April 21, it's still a good time to look for sales before some shops switch from snowsports to summer sports gear.

marzNC

Angel Diva
:bump: for northern hemisphere late season shopping in 2020.

There were already sales at Steamboat right after the Pres. Day weekend. Also plenty of clearance items at the REI in Denver. Just got an email from a ski shop in the Washington DC area that is starting their end-of-season sales on Feb. 29.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna