• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Best start to the season in years !

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
haha, that's my every experience of Coronet summed up right there!

Hope you get some great days in during the final throes of the season; there are some large dumps forecast this side of the ditch so it'll be great if you catch those as well!
I've had 2 truly great days at Coronet in the last 3 years! One was a post-powder day this July, the other in 2019. But otherwise Concrete Peak is not really a misnomer...

Today was back at Remarks with 7cm of fresh on my board. Fashion points are still high up here following Snow Machine - I saw kids in Weedo dinosaur and lion jackets, and the ubiquitous onesies as well as a lot of helmet accessories.

Attachments

• IMG_20220914_105622.jpg
    IMG_20220914_105622.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 5

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well that turned around quickly, a cheeky bluebird powder day !!! Possibly the best snow this season 20cm of lovely light (ish) and dry with no dreaded crust ... yay. And its going to groom up a treat tomorrow. What a roller coaster of a season we're having xIMG-20220914-WA0002.jpgIMG-20220914-WA0003.jpg20220914_132400.jpg20220914_132407.jpg20220914_150823.jpg

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Reactions: AJM

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've had 2 truly great days at Coronet in the last 3 years! One was a post-powder day this July, the other in 2019. But otherwise Concrete Peak is not really a misnomer...

Today was back at Remarks with 7cm of fresh on my board. Fashion points are still high up here following Snow Machine - I saw kids in Weedo dinosaur and lion jackets, and the ubiquitous onesies as well as a lot of helmet accessories.
That's magic!

Yeah there's something about Remarks that brings out the faaarshun. I saw a lady and just had to go talk to her; black tight onesie with silver metallic zebra stripes: she looked fantastic!

• Love
Reactions: AJM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly