• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Best online deals

BReeves215

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Other than REI outlet and Sierra Trading Post, what are some good online retailers for ski gear and apparel?

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Evo.com and moosejaw.com are another two places I have found deals. And Patagonia has a “web specials” tab that is basically their closeout priced merchandise. Paragonia Wornwear (used gear) might be worth checking?

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
FYI... REI is putting a lot of winter things on clearance today. GOOD STUFF out there and it’s moving fast.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Great point, @newboots ... local retailers are always my first stop.

I couldn’t find a jacket there that I loved... but I DID get DD new snow pants and bought myself a TNF sweater yesterday. I always do try to shop local FIRST.

Even REI I try to go to our store before going online. I try to be mindful of supporting local jobs as much as possible. But I figure I’m stimulating the US economy with all my ski purchases.
:thumbsup:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Great idea! We’re doing our trip in April so that might be a good source
In the southeast, late season sales start soon after Pres. Day. That can be true of some online store as well.

Having been in SLC in April in recent years, what I've learned is that by then the late season sales are long over. The stock at REI and 2nd Tracks has already switched over to biking and hiking gear.

Jilly

Staff member
With Covid and many brick and mortar stores closed, sales will be starting soon. If said stores have an internet presence, then that maybe happening soon.

Keep an eye if you're looking for something special...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly