• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Best kid friendly resorts on the Ikon pass?

marzNC

Angel Diva
The OP probably knows a fair amount of the info in a recent blog article by Ski Utah. But it's worth a read for families who have never flown for a ski trip to Utah before. The website has been around for quite a while to promote skiing in Utah in general, not just at destination resorts on Ikon or Epic. Below is an example of info in the article. You'll need to go to the article to have live links.

Dec 2019, Ski Utah
Family Winter Vacation Survival Guide

Book Ahead

Schedule ski school lessons and childcare as soon as you know your travel plans; both tend to book out, especially on weekends and holiday weeks. Fill out the forms online or print and fill out in advance to save time on the morning of the first day.

Alta, Deer Valley, Park City Mountain and Snowbird all operate on-site, state-licensed daycare for children as young as six weeks. High Altitude Kids in Eden provides childcare services in the Snowbasin/Powder Mountain area. Resort Sitters services Park City resorts, looking out for your kiddos at your location, on your schedule. And Guardian Angel provides childcare, baby equipment rentals and even grocery delivery services in Salt Lake City, Park City and Sundance Mountain Resort. For more info on childcare on the slopes, click here.

For more detailed information on Childcare, click here.

Got a fifth or sixth grader in your clan? If yes, you’ll love this. For a one-time fee of $45, the Ski Utah 5th & 6th Grade Passport allows fifth graders three day passes at each of Utah’s resorts and sixth graders, one day pass at each resort. FYI: A parent or guardian must purchase the Passport online ahead of your visit.

Moonrocket

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found Alta to be the friendliest to kids! People in Utah just seem to love children. We pulled up on a massive powder day started unloading a jogging stroller and gear for 11 mo old to chill in the lodge. A bunch of ski patrollers approached us - I thought we were getting yelled at- but they just wanted to let us know their was close in family parking and helped us carry our stuff. It was amazing!

I agree aspen is great for families. I got the tip here to park at buttermilk free and take shuttles from there. We actually stayed outside Carbondale.

Steamboat ski school blew me away when my daughter was 3. So that’s great too.

If you have Winter Park questions I can help too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly