• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Berkshire East 2020-2021

yogiskier

Angel Diva
I was planning to go to Berkshire East this coming Monday, but today (Saturday) they only had 13/45 trails open, which seems disappointingly low and on Monday it surely wouldn't get any better. Of course, I understand why the glades would be closed, but what about using the week of below-freezing temps to make snow for the groomers? I assume that the trail status on their website is accurate? Can any Diva explain this mystery to me?

Anyhow, if not this Monday, I'll plan to go on another Monday if other Divas want to meet up for some socially distant skiing :smile: If I enjoy it enough for the 4-hour round-trip day trip, I may go back after my 2 allotted Indy Pass days with an uphill skinning ticket to take my new AT setup out for some laps - if anyone wants to join in that FUN! :banana:

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got the Indy pass this year too, so plan on getting out there at some point. I've never skied Berkshire East before, but would gladly meet up at some point this season if you still have days left.

I'll most likely (hopefully) be at Wachusett this Monday.

newboots

Angel Diva
I'm in! Keep me in mind!

I learned to ski at B East, and I love that mountain. It's been greatly expanded, I understand, but I haven't been back to ski there. They have been known for good snow-making and grooming, develop their own ponds, and are energy self-sufficient.

I have no idea why they don't have more trails open, other than the loss of the only snow we had in the Christmas deluge, like all the other ski areas. So far I've been to Hunter and Belleayre, and both had quite limited terrain. I hear the same about Okemo. But let's watch the trail count and plan a Monday!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly