• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Beaver Creek, CO Jan 16-18

Amie H

Angel Diva
@MissySki I know of them....I went through a contemporary Country music phase a few years ago but fell away from it.
Not a hater but not a superfan...lately I've been really into oldies stuff: pop, soul, R&B , classic rock of the 50s-80s. 60s pop & soul are my faves.

MissySki

Angel Diva
@MissySki I know of them....I went through a contemporary Country music phase a few years ago but fell away from it.
Not a hater but not a superfan...lately I've been really into oldies stuff: pop, soul, R&B , classic rock of the 50s-80s. 60s pop & soul are my faves.

Totally get it. I pretty much like everything, but I used to HATE, like I'd rather stick dull pencils in my eyes than listen, HATE country music. Then I started seeing Old Dominion as an opener to country concerts I was attending with my now fiancé' who loves country. Started listening to them on my own because I liked their sound.. and the rest is history. They were totally my gateway band, now I love a ton of country, but they are still my favorite. I still don't get into older really twangy country for the most part.. but if you'd seen me at my first Countryfest that Kenny Chesney headlines in 2016 (didn't know ANY songs) to now this year where we just went two days in a row and I pretty much sang every song for the 6 hours straight each day.. I'm like night and day with what I like lol.

Amie H

Angel Diva
@MissySki I took a peek: WITH Epic Pass rewards' 20% off, Pines is cheaper booking through them directly RN than Hotwire. But, you should order the ski pass FIRST that way, you will get the 20% off the room (and discount on EPIC Shuttle from EGE) Just note that you have to "upgrade" the standard 2-4 day pass to include BC.

MissySki

Angel Diva
@MissySki I took a peek: WITH Epic Pass rewards' 20% off, Pines is cheaper booking through them directly RN than Hotwire. But, you should order the ski pass FIRST that way, you will get the 20% off the room (and discount on EPIC Shuttle from EGE) Just note that you have to "upgrade" the standard 2-4 day pass to include BC.

Yeah, I'll have to see if the Epic discount or the group on is better. Thanks for the reminder on the upgrade.. too many options on Epic. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna